Monday 4 August 2014

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!

So the last two post I published were actually pre done from a bit back. I feel so bad about not blogging, I just sort of lost my motivation for it because of certain things which have happened in my life. It's so crazy to think about how drastic thing have changed from last year and how much I have changed and i feel like i have learnt many things. I want to get back into what I was really passionate about and even though it may not be the same and I may not be posting as often as I used too, I feel I will be more happier with the content on my blog now.

So all of my GCSE exams are over now but before I know it I will be starting sixth form which I can imagine will be quite time consuming so I cant promise to be as frequent as I used to aim at once a week and see how things go, but I want to start posting what I feel like and concentrating more on quality. I think I can honestly say I am not the same person I used to be, with that I have got a completely different new style and I am a lot more into fashion now then I used to be which I am enjoying so much at the moment. I love learning and expressing myself through fashion now, I'm a bit less obsessed with makeup and more obsessed with styling outfits and shopping. So I will probably post a good mixture now, I'm not sure if I should change my name and my blog style to suit what i like more now? I would love to hear your opinions on what you think, I'm currently in the middle of moving house, I have moved but its a lot of stress getting used to the area and moving furniture so I cant say i will have time to blog so often but I'm definitely going to be writing whenever I feel passionate enough too.

But if anyone has any suggestions please comment and with that i would just like to say how much i have missed you all! 

Thank you for listening x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for commenting! I will be sure to get back to you soon, If you have a urgent question or would like a quicker reply, please use my 'contact' information to help! :)